How is Atlas Different?
Lots of companies claim to do Conference Interpretation and many may even dabble, but are they really vested in Simultaneous Interpretation?
Atlas Language Services, Inc. takes pride in being comprised of over 70% Conference Interpretation support, as well as logistics.
You can be assured that we are the leading industry experts in translation companies, most notably Conference Translation!
A few questions to ask your provider:
- Is the equipment owned by them?
- What is their main focus?
- Is it specifically conference interpretation?
- Who is on their client list?
Atlas is extremely vested in our industry and we have the clientele to prove it.
So what do we actually do?
Atlas provides everything from translation equipment rental to full white glove linguistic support.
Our company owns our equipment and constantly reinvests in new technology. That means higher quality equipment at lower prices. Our full service support includes everything from the equipment, interpreters,
project management to headset distribution and written translations.
Our Clients Have Utilized Our Conference Interpretation Services Worldwide
- Shanghai, PRC
- Munich, Germany
- Orlando, FL
- Barcelona, Spain
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bari, Italy
- Seoul, South Korea
- Tokyo, Japan
- Dallas, TX
- Aspen, CO
- San Francisco, CA
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Chicago, IL
- Hong Kong
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Las Vegas, NV
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Rome, Italy
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- New York, NY
Our conference interpreters generally work in teams of two interpreters per language (sometimes three interpreters when highly technical or rapid pace). We have each interpreter work in 20-30 minute shifts. Rotating the live interpretation responsibility allows each interpreter to work at their maximum efficiency level, thus providing you and the participants the best possible interpretation service.
We have provided linguistic support for:
- Pope Francis
- Gianfranco Cardinal Ravasi
- V.P. Joe Biden, U.S.A
- President Xi, PRC
- President Macri, Argentina
- President Park, S. Korea
- P.M. Rasmussen, Denmark
- Hon. William Frist, US Senate Majority Leader
- David “The Edge” Evans, U2
- Katie Couric, Broadcast Journalist
- T. Denny Sanford, Sanford Health & Philanthropist
- Max Gomez, PhD Broadcast Journalist
- Renato Poletti, Pontifical Council for Culture
- Goo Goo Dolls
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago
- Steve Easterbrook, McDonalds CEO
- Robert Iger, Walt Disney Co. CEO
- Brian Krzanich, Intel CEO
- Hubert Joly, Best Buy CEO
- Michal Lev-Ram, Fortune Senior Writer
- Alan Murray, Fortune Editor in Chief
- Susan Wojciciki, Youtube CEO
- Dan Schulman, Paypal CEO
- Sean Parker, The Parker Foundation & Philanthropist
- In addition to numerous other CEO’s and celebrities
How does interpretation add value to your event?
By simply adding professional language interpretation to your event, whether through conference interpretation or remote simultaneous interpretation, your international audience will be excited, engaged and included. Let’s face it, your international attendees spend a great deal of time and effort to attend your event.
By providing language interpretation, those same attendees will return home knowing that their time and money was well spent. Additionally, they often encourage other participants to attend. This translates into an increase in international attendance for years to come.
It’s a win/win for everyone!